Bonded grinding wheel according to the classification of
Abrasive wheel is used and the binder resin made of a circular central through-hole abrasive. Abrasive wheel is the largest amount, with the most extensive one, use high-speed rotation, can be of metal or non-metallic parts of the outer, inner circle, flat surface, etc., and various coarse grinding, fine grinding and a half grinding and grooving and cutting and so on.
Grinding wheel is the most important class of abrasives. Abrasive wheel is added to the binder, the compacts, drying and calcination made of porous body. As the abrasive, and manufacturing processes with different wheel features vary greatly, so the grinding process quality, productivity and economy have an important impact. Characteristics of the main wheel by abrasive particle size, binder, hardness, organization, shape and size and other factors.
Can be divided into levels according to the shape grinding wheels, bevel wheels, cylindrical grinding wheel, cup wheels, disc wheels, etc.; can be divided according to bond ceramic grinding wheels, resin grinding wheel, rubber wheel, metal wheels and so on. Wheel parameters are abrasive, viscosity, hardness, bond, shape, size and so on.
- Dahua participate the autumn Canton fair of 2013
- Dahua Participate 2013 Spring Canton Fair
- Electric grinder using method
- Dahua to participate in the 2013 Shanghai Hardware Fair
- Resin grinding wheel characteristics on the performance of grinding wheel
- Cutting sheet applications
- Dahua participate the autumn Canton fair of 2012
- Dahua will participate in the fall of Shanghai Hardware Show 2012
- The importance of grinding wheel dressing
- The application and characteristics of resin grinding wheel