Polycrystalline Diamond Compact (PDC), is developed into the 1970s a super-hard cutting tool materials. It is made with the tool, was used to cut a variety of non-ferrous metals and non-metallic, and can be used to cutting wheel. When the cutting wheel in it, has the following characteristics:
(1) has a high hardness and wear resistance: the hardness of polycrystalline diamond layer is generally HV7000 ~ 9000, and the same direction, the hardness of the abrasive wheel is usually 2 to 4 times. The durable cutting wheel with its high degree of wear than the volume up to 1 / 13 million. Wear than the quality of up to 1 / 300 000, thus reducing production costs.
(2) has a high bending strength: The flexural strength of diamond is 210 ~ 490MPa, while the PDC composite blade has a thick layer below the carbide support higher flexural strength, flexural strength of the composite up to 1500MPa, so in the cutting process, no chipping or fracture.
(3) The wheel is easy in Qie Ruqie chipping out: with a large main wheel angle of the cutting tool, the Qie Ruqie source easy to chipping. To solve this problem, using a circular blade, change the main angle, so that Qie Ruqie the stable. The feed rate of 1 ~ 1.5mm in the case, the phenomenon did not occur chipping.
(4) chip in powder form: cutting wheel chips in powder form, tool wear in the form of flank wear, mainly to withstand abrasive grinding wheel wear.
- Dahua Participate 2013 Spring Canton Fair
- Electric grinder using method
- Dahua to participate in the 2013 Shanghai Hardware Fair
- Resin grinding wheel characteristics on the performance of grinding wheel
- Cutting sheet applications
- Dahua participate the autumn Canton fair of 2012
- Dahua will participate in the fall of Shanghai Hardware Show 2012
- The importance of grinding wheel dressing
- The application and characteristics of resin grinding wheel
- Grinding wheel used in the process of attention